Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How can I get involved in my community?
A: We strongly encourage anyone to get involved in the community. There are plenty of ways to get involved such as:
- Volunteering for an upcoming community event
- Help maintain/manage the website
- Be a photographer at one of our events
- Host a local community event and post it on the forums
- Contact us and we will touch base with you to help out
Q: When is the next Civic Hospital Neighbourhood General Meeting?
A: You can find information on upcoming meetings in our interactive calendar.
Q: Where are the minutes of meetings and General Meeting presentations?
A: These items are kept in the Archive for you to review.
Q: What do I get for becoming a member of CHNA?
A: Membership has it's privileges. For more details on what membership means to you, check out our Membership Sign Up page.